Thursday, February 11, 2010

on the road to...kentucky

Here, in Ohio, we are having freezing rain, foggy weather, and maybe more snow...and I am really enjoying it. I honestly have never thought I'd like this winter weather so much...even after letting my hubby know that we could move to the Northwest one day.I am getting a lot done around the house...there is still so much to do, but it'll have to wait. This weekend we are going to Kentucky! We are all very excited! Plans are to stay at Jesse's parents home, to visit my folks, and to stop in on our Valley friends...I think we'll go everywhere, but I am not sure I am ready to see our old house. As happy as I am for our dear friends that bought it, I have been so emotional lately that I think it just might be to soon. We'll see. I am hoping that our friends old coffee shop has reopened just in case I need a latte and am really hoping that my dad makes me some pinto beans. Oh, and cornbread...now...to help a teething 13 month old return to his chipper self...

1 comment:

petersonclan said...

Please stop by Burkesville too???