Sunday, May 24, 2009

UFC night...

Pizza, family, and UFC...what a great start to Memorial Day weekend!

My brother-in-law and his sweet wife came over tonight after birthday shopping with me. We ordered some Papa John's, and yes I behaved myself. Then we ordered the UFC99 fight from OnDemand. Fight, you ask. Yes, fight. This is the path less traveled, like I said.

I grew up loving to watch boxing with my mama and daddy. I still remember watching Tyson, Andre the Giant, and many others...

Not exactly family viewing, but I always loved it. And like the romantic that I am, I still pull for the underdog. In baseball, football, hockey...you name it. I guess I am a softee. Tonight I wasn't pulling for the underdog...I had a favorite. And I have been waiting for him to win for awhile...Matt Hughs...

My man won! Whohooo!

I think my nerves burnt that extra half of pizza off. What makes me think that?

I was sweating like a hog...

Now, I a am sending this off so I can watch the title fight...

No comments: