Tuesday, May 26, 2009

playing banagrams...


I just finished a stimulating game of Banagrams with Emily and Jesse..I won. Yup! My awesome combination of qua ( thank you Bookworm), yea ( thank you Ms.Austen), and nill ( not sure why I know that word!) gave me the game winning hand. OK, maybe the four tiles we just found upstairs ( thank you Bethany) may have helped...but in the end...I still won! Aren't I humble...

Really, this game was lots of fun! And not because of my 1-0 status...After 25 minutes of play we were all down to junk in our 'hands' and I had the most letter tiles left So,I decided that I would do what any insane person would do...jumble my letters back in a letter tile pile and start over. After much frustration, I was down to one tile like the other two that were playing. It was a 'c'. Search, search, search. Jesse asks what I am holding...a 'c' I reply. Then I saw it. Hop. I make it chop. And that was that. Then my playing partners decide to 'Scrabble dictionary' me. And well...I won.

No comments: