Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wow...it has been so long since I have written here. 

Jude was just a baby...the other kiddos just babies really themselves. Life has passed out it's fair ( and unfair) share of twists, turns, and curve balls. 

We have gone from a homeschooling family with a stay at home mommy to a public schooling family with a mommy working full-time. 

That is about to change, again...

I am coming back home to be with our 3-year old and to pursue a few passions of mine. 

The passion of my soul is to be the best, most present mama I can be...even if they are in public school. I have yearned and prayed to be home again with my babies...That may or may not mean bringing some or all home again for school. For now they will stay where they are. I will be blessed to spend my days with my youngest. 

After the blessed roles of wife and mommy I will be sharing my new found love, Plexus, as well as writing and helping with childbirth. 

I am so excited, and quite a bit fearful, of these new ventures...

I thank the Lord for his grace and blessing to get through and to walk in His path for us!

No comments: