Thursday, November 25, 2010

HaPpY ThAnKsGiViNg!


Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

I hope you have spent today enjoying the blessings God has poured upon you...I sure have. God has mightily poured out His Spirit on us, especially lately! Not only do I constantly stand in awe of the wonderful husband and five amazing children He has loaned me...but He also is so faithful. He has renewed my energy and joy ten fold...He is so Wonderful! Thank you Lord!

I sure have needed that energy today! We started our day off with Pioneer Women's cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, and turkey bacon. AND delicious lattes made by the best hubby ever. Thanks :)

Then Jesse and I started in on our 'Turkey' Day work...we made from scratch sweet potato casserole, stuffing, and Pumpkin Pie filling...with a lovely Marie Callender's crust. We also made a fantastic turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, corn, cranberry sauce, and sides of garlic stuffed olives, and pickles. YUMmmmmmmm!




We are all watching the Cowboys and Saints play in Dallas....Go Cowboy's! And will finish the night out with some cuddles and the next few chapters of our latest family read aloud.

It has been so different celebrating without family again, but I think we are enjoying our new traditions and that is so good.

I thank God that while we are still unsure day to day about what we are doing and what to do next, we ARE enjoying our children and they ARE enjoying us. And that is the goal!




Enjoy the rest of your holiday!

No comments: