Tuesday, October 19, 2010

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s....

So...my wheels have been turning. What do I want to accomplish? Not spiritually speaking...that is way bigger and much more personal right now. Maybe I will share that. Maybe not. I am talking about physically. My house. hmm...My school time with the kiddos. My yard. For the holidays. What do we need to get done. Where have we been and where are we going...

I sit and look out at the fall colors...I desire to create a warm, homey house. A place that people want to stay and sit for a spell...you know, like me and mine! Not overly decorated, but that says I live here and this is my home.
A nurturing school time...getting more than just school done...actually building bonds and sharing love.
I desire my yard to both reflect our family, but to start nourishing our bodies. A large garden full of goodness...
I want to to give gifts of love and personal thought this winter. Each with a handmade touch...other than my hands just wrapping or picking it out!

Where we have been...that takes more time and reflection. Where we are going...that will take some more prayer and guidance from my Father. Maybe a nice photo post to see where we have been...that sounds about right.

Where have you been? Where are you going? Any reflections to share?

No comments: