Monday, June 28, 2010

Not Me Monday .. revisited

It is Monday again...

The long, busy, fun-filled weekend has ended.

Back to work and summer days we go.

And with the week starting afresh...

Monday is here to share all those "Not Me" moments again!

Mckmama- Not Me Monday

I'll go...

I did not wash the little ones down with wipes rather than pop them in the bathtub, twice, this past weekend. I always, without fail, scrub my little guys down and lotion them up well.

I never would make a meal for my family out of concession stand hot dogs and nacho Doritos. I always have 'Real' food on hand for my family. Fruit chopped, green somethings in the lunch box, and clean water bottled and ready. That other lady must be someone else's wife and mother.

I most certainly did not manage to coupon myself into two free drinks with my Starbucks order yesterday. I always obey coupon rules and use only one per transaction. I am not one of 'those' ladies...

Join in the "Not Me" fun.....you can grab a link at mckmama's website!

No comments: