Monday, April 5, 2010

Not Me Monday...

OK, OK...so you are thinking...gee, are not me post all this girl does..

um...

no.

But............

I am doing another not me post before gracing you with some meat. So there.

I most defiantly did not spend the whole day yesterday outside in the sunshine and warm air, not thinking about groceries and meal time. In effect causing my hubby to go grab us some pizza. Nope! I am always one step ahead of the game and have our meals planned out, cook said meals, and never have a house lacking in groceries.

I also never avoid planning out a weeks worth of school for our kiddos so that I can hand out with hubby. Nor do I pawn extra chores on the kiddos because I am sore and just don't wanna bend over again.

I never feed our kiddos Peeps and popcorn for lunch...it is always healthy fare around these parts. And we also NEVER give Peeps to unaccompanied one-year olds. OK, we really don't do that, but it sounds good right?!

Head over to Mckmama and join in all this Monday madness!

And don't do anything I wouldn't do!

No comments: