Monday, February 8, 2010

Not Me Monday!

Monday...here it is again...is it just me or are the weekends getting even shorter? It seems like so short a time and then BOOM! I am back at school and Jesse gone to work all day...I like weekends!But with the coming of Monday...we also get to do Not Me Monday...so, it's good. Now, off I go!

I didn't wear my 10-years old coat to the mail box so that I wouldn't have to go across the living room to get mine, nope. I didn't consume pre-made store bought pepperoni pizza, cheesy nachos, AND Velveeta-Rotel chip dip yesterday to celebrate both the Super Bowl and going on a diet. I can't imagine me ever doing that! I never hijack the computer on Monday morning from my girl before she can get on it for math, just so that I can do a Not Me Monday post :) What mother would ever do that?



If there are things you 'never' do...join in the fun, because you know...there are things we never do, right?!

1 comment:

Joyeful said...

Lol! Love this post! I ate tons of velveeta cheese dip on Superbowl Sunday!! We are pumped that the Saints won!!

And it's great to "meet" you via blogland! We have some wonderful friends in common : )