Monday, July 13, 2009

not me monday...



This is a new sort of post for me, since I love reading these from other blogs, and so I decided to join in!

That wasn't me wrestling my bottomless 2-year old back in off the front porch this morning...no, not me.

I would never lick the spoon from my knock-off Cheesecake Factory Louisiana Chicken Pasta and then re-stir the sauce...three times...no, not me.

There is never a laundry basket full of odds and ends from around the house, at the top of the stairs. And one forminfg at the bottom too. My house is always CLEAN. No, not me.

I have never used a baby wipe to clean three kiddos chubby cheeks and hands, to find that it is the last one, and then discover the baby is poopy...and make that wipe do quad duty, no pun intended, all right before heading into Target...no, not me.

Join in the 'not me' fun! Follow my link back to MckMama and then blog hop to read other 'encouraging' 'not me' posts. If you are really daring...do one of your own!

5 comments:

Cheryl Pitt said...

I'm so guilty of letting things pile up on the steps...oy! At least your things are in baskets :)

http://crispy-not-crunchy.blogspot.com/2009/07/monday-memes.html

rcowlily said...

That's was a good one. hahaha, I t made my day. Yes, the wipes one...I thought that was what we were to do with them, you mean we aren't to use them on everything, with the same one?

Family American Style. said...

I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....What would your children say? Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, What would your children say? Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

Chasity said...

Lovin' the not me Monday thing, too cute. :)

Teresa said...

so cool, so your comment on the blog frog. I am also in Kentucky, Louisa to be exact. That is Eastern Ky.