Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Wednesday Weigh-In...

Another Wednesday...down one pound...I have renewed my hatred for exercise, gaining weight, and trying to lose weight.

But. I. Will. Prevail.

This isn't getting any easier.

I don't care for torturing myself.

I am using these lessons to help myself not give into this feeling.

I am going to make it!

Shredding ain't for sissies!

In all seriousness. I am using this hate affair with the more than having fun and being active kind of weight loss plan, to spur myself on to success. I really don't care about the number on the scale or my pants size. I want to feel great! And looking great is a nice bonus! So, I am off to clean the house while the kiddos go to sleep. Then when not a thing is stirring, not even a mouse, I am going to shred. Again.

No comments: