Monday, March 30, 2009

God is Good.

The last year has been an amazingly wonderful and amazingly tough time. Our family has weathered job related separation, which was slightly traumatic for me. And we were blessed with the birth of our fifth child and third son. We spent many months with my children getting to know my grandparents better, but lost a very precious young man in our lives. God touched my pregnancy situation and health. We also lost a brother to cancer. And now while we are celebrating each milestone that Jonathan is experiencing in life, one of my husband's grandmothers is battling breast cancer.

What are we learning through this and what have we already learned?

God is good!

We serve a sovereign and loving God. While we don't always understand 'why', we an rest assured that He knows...

He knows how we feel, He knows what is best for us, and He knows that in our limited understanding, that we will NOT leave Him due to what is going on, but we will be STRONGER!

I am glad to serve Him! I will continue to pray and BELIEVE that He heals, that He gives hope, and that He loves us.

Take a few minutes and pray...pray for your family. Pray for our country. Pray for the Church. Pray for Mercy and Stellan. Pray for those others that need a touch. Keep praying and never cease.

No comments: