Friday, February 20, 2009

In other news...

In other news today......

It is a chilly Friday morning here in Rockville. My toes are cold and my belly is full.I am waiting for the midwife to show up and do our last check-up since Jonathan was born. We are going to finish up school after that happens. Hopefully then we can get out a have some fun! We are hatching a plan to get out to some of these awesome free parks. Last weekend we went to great park that we used to frequent in Greenbelt, MD when Emily was a baby. We saw 3 deer and were able to get within 20 feet of them, woodpeckers, cardinals, and squirrels. The kids really enjoyed that. Jeremiah is signed up for baseball, his opening day is April 18. I am hoping to also sign Joshua up now that I know they wouldn't clash with practices and games. Emily and Bethany might try out gymnastics. I still have to look into that. So, we are off to a good start this spring!

And just because I think he is the cutest baby ever, here is a picture of Jonathan...

No comments: