Saturday, October 30, 2010

right here, right now


The sun is shining. warming the earth and melting the mild frost that
covered our fields this morning.
It is a bright new day. Today is fresh and unspoiled. It holds promise and hope.
Each moment,
each day always bringing new mercy and grace
for us from our Father.

Today, lets be, right here. Right now.
There is no other place I want to be.

I want to show my brood the freshness of the day.
Teach them to hope in the renewal each morning brings.

No matter if it has been a good day or a not so good day yesterday.
I want them to know that tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it ...yet.
And with God's grace, it is possible to have a wonderful day everyday.

And no matter what yesterday held...today is a new day...therefore
"This I recall to my mind,
therefore I hope.
It is of the Lords's mercies that we are not consumed,
because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning:
great is thy faithfulness."
Lamentations 3: 21-23

No comments: