Monday, January 4, 2010

Not Me Monday...

I didn't use food from the neighbor to feed my crew today. Nope not me. Not with the New Years ham, the homemade pasta, nor the cherry pie and snickdoodles. Nope not me!

Nor did I feed company the amazing Meatballs, pasta, and salami-n-chesse loaf my wonderful Italian neighbor sent me home with because she kept me for an hour. Never me!

I didn't put the one year old in 'his' sister's leggings to keep from going back upstairs, again. Nope, not me!

I didn't demand that my dear friend exclude me from our frolick in the snow pictures due to the unflattering look of my hubby's coveralls on my frame. No, I would never try to save face!

There, I would never vent online, on a blog. Nope. Nada. Never.

See who else doesn't...Not Me Monday's....

Not Me!

2 comments:

The Writer said...

It sounds like you can invite my family over and feed us your neighbors food any time you want to! :)

I didn't vent online today either!

rcowlily said...

Oh dear she was GREAT with the meatball's and such! Ash you sound more like me everyday...that might be frightning. love you.