Sunday, January 3, 2010

First Post of the New Year...2010!


Oh wow! Oh my! Can it really be 2010?!

Here I sit on this freezing Sunday afternoon...grocery shopping, done. School planning, done. House clean. Visitors gone. And it is mostly quiet...

Looking out at the frozen, snow covered field I think about the new year and what it means. What want from it and what I hope to accomplish...

A list of resolutions of sorts...

A compilations of dreams too...

All of these form in my head.

I resolve to nurture more; my husband, children, and self.

I resolve to actually work on losing these baby pounds that I have so lovingly and thoughtfully put on. For the baby...you know...self-sacrifice and all...

I dream of growing a vegetable garden for the first time ever :) Maybe that should be a resolution?

I resolve to make planned, budgeted improvements on our new home. Improvements that will bring tranquility and foster imagination in our family.

And, I resolve to grow in maturity in Jesus...and to allow that to kindle flames in every part of my life.

Happy New Year to you all and please share you resolutions, dreams, hopes, or goals with me!

1 comment:

rcowlily said...

You girls are beautiful!!!