Saturday, October 24, 2009

long time no blog...

It has been such a long time since my last post...so much is going on!

We are moving...to OHIO!

My dear hubby has been offered a semi-permanent job in Columbus with his company. We are so excited! Last Monday Jesse and I went to Columbus with just Jonathan, some of our good friends watched the four oldest kiddos, and we housed shopped. All day, everyday, for three days! Wow that was tiring! We have one great house in mind and several other prospects as well. Oh, happy joy!

In other news...we are getting over a flu bug, no, not the swine flu. We finally have a computer again...hence the blog post. I am switching curriculum. In October... I know...kinda late in the year. We bought My Father's World. I have read through the Teacher's Manual and love what I see. So after 4 years of considering it, I finally bit the bullet and bought it. I am really excited!

In November we are attending the wedding of our dear friend, Ellen's, son. Zach is the oldest of Ellen's 12 children. We are also traveling to South Carolina to my parents. They will be celebrating their 25th Wedding Anniversary. We are going to go celebrate with them over Thanksgiving. The kiddos are all really excited about that trip, some of them for the visiting. Jeremiah for cable TV so he can see the Cowboys play!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Elisabeth Lindsey said...

Ashley, I hate being out of the loop! It's a good thing we have a lot of travel in Ohio so we might actually see you all again... :-) Wow! Anything we can do to help you please be sure to let us know.