Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its a wonderful feeling...



Today we had snow...lots by this former Carolina girl's standards...5 inches! So I rallied everyone into warm gear and outside to play in the snow. Jesse and I managed to even give each other a squeee too! There is evidence that yes, even with FIVE kiddos we still find time for each other.

Emily, at my suggestion, started a snow man...it turned out pretty sweet and we all through our far share of snow balls and kicked up a ton of powder...Josh even made and angel. But, my favorite thing about snow is stomping in the untouched crunchy stuff...



1 comment:

rcowlily said...

Ashley, I have to have a copy of that picture of you and Jess. I love it! It looks like you guy's had a great time. I wish I was there. Tell Emily her's was really good to (her site). OOXX